As summer day pass, the heat invites us to find better ways for spending our time. We believe that this is the perfect period of the year to check as many events as you can on your list, make new friends, live unique experiences.
After the amazing concert of Robbie Williams in Bucharest it is time to take a journey in other regions of our beautiful country.
— ABC Travel Romania (@abctravelro) July 19, 2015
- First on the list, the 6th edition of Padina Fest
When? July 23rd-26th
Where? Padina, Busteni
At this unique event, during the day there are organized sports events, climbing, rappel, hiking activities, while the nights are dedicated to rock concerts. Sounds like a lot of fun for mountain lovers!
Line-up: Alternosfera, Luna Amară, Robin and the Backstabbers, Firma, Nişte Băieţi, Şuie Paparude, Firkin (HU) and more.
- Moving forward both on our time line and on our map, second on the list, ARTmania Festival celebrates its 10th year promoting the finest rock/metal bands in the world.
When? July 27th– August 02nd
Where? Sibiu, Transylvania
ARTmania Festival invites rock/metal bands to play in Sibiu. Apart live performances, ARTmania Festival features other events such as visual art exhibitions, film screenings, lectures and workshops.
- And if you can’t stand the hot summer days, we invite you to the seaside, at the 11th edition of Folk You.
When? July 30th– August 01st
Where? Vama Veche, Black Sea Shore
You will enjoy folk, blues, pop, but also rock rhythms in the best atmosphere on a beach, under the clear sky.
- Time to move towards Transylvania again! Cluj-Napoca, the European Youth Capital awaits for you with the most anticipated event of the year. Untold Festival will transform the city into a mythical land ready to be explored: The River, The Mountain, The Citadel, The Forest and The Pool.
When? July 30th– August 02nd
Where? Cluj-Napoca, the entire city
Line-up: AVICII, DAVID GUETTA, JOHN NEWMAN, FEDDE LE GRAND, ATB, DUKE DUMONT, ADAM BEYER, JOHN DIGWEED, GRAMATIK, PATRICE PENDULUM (DJ SET) & MC VERSE, AKUA NARU, ALTAR, LES ELEPHANTS BIZZARES and many, many others.
- And if you love extreme sports, Airfield Festival is the perfect event for you. A mixture of quality music, aviatic activities, relaxing and extreme sports. You can try: parachuting, biking, flying with a plane or helicopter or playing your childhood games with your friends, in the open fields.
When? July 30th– August 02nd
Where? Măgura Aerodrome, Cisnadie, Sibiu
Airfield can be easily described: 70 musical projects, 4 days full of music and 4 stages!
- As we started out journey from Bucharest, we will return here for another great concert: KORN!
When? August 03rd
Where? Arenele Romane, Bucharest
This year, Korn will arrive for the first time in Bucharest, in formula Jonathan Davis (vocals, bagpipes), James “Munky” Shaffer (guitar), Brian “Head” Welch (guitar, backing vocals), Reginald “Fieldy” Arvizu (bass) and Ray Luzier (drums, percussion). The concert will include greatest hits as well as songs from the first album on the occasion of the 20th anniversary. The concert will be opened by: Point Blank (Macedonia), Coma, Implant pentru Refuz and DJ Hefe.
What to choose?